Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gov. Kathleen Sebelius to speak to Texas Delegation Monday




State delegations will meet each morning for breakfast, credential distribution, and speakers.
Gov. Sebelius of Kansas will be speaking tomorrow to the Texas Delegation. She is a great speaker.


I saw her Saturday night at the National Stonewall Democrats Federation dinner.
The only thing I didn't like is she yelled out "Rock Chalk Jayhawk"... not just once but twice. That's the cheer of Kansas University (what Kansas State grads call Univ. of Kansas). As a Kansas State grad I was just a little peeved! Although I did not grow up in Kansas, I have always had a special place in my heart for the state and the state paid for my fellowship.

Jeff Strater is a pledged delegate for Sen. Clinton from Texas. His blog is at http://jstrater.blogspot.com Jeff can also be reached on the convention floor at jeffstrater at gmail.com
Sphere: Related Content