Thursday, July 10, 2008

Collection of interesting political tidbits


This week I have been a little lighter on content. It has been a crazy yet fast week. I have pulled together some articles across the county that you might find interesting:


GOP Convention Planners Want Bush Out of the Picture from the US News and World Report


Who's who on the Democratic Platform Committee is discussed by RealClearPolitics.com in the article "DNC Platform Cmte Released" click here


This one made me really cranky.... "Obama seeks info on Dodd in vice president search" as reported by Newsweek. click here


This might sound really odd but I'm not much a blog reader but a friend today turned me on to Newsweek's The Stumper Blog by Andrew Romano. Very good stuff. Their daily round up of articles to read is outstanding! Click here for his blog.
Sphere: Related Content