Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What are the Clinton's doing these days?



Here are some recent stories I thought I would share about the Clinton's.


Hillary in Boston campaigning for Sen. Obama.
On Monday, Hillary campaigned for Sen. Obama at the meeting of 10,000 members of the National Association of Letter Carriers. They had earlier supported her campaign. Hillary said "The best way to stand up for everyone who feels invisible is to make sure we have a Democratic president taking the oath of office on January 20, 2009". Click here for the article


Bill Clinton says he is ready to campaign for Obama
ABC News Blog reports that Bill Clinton discussed campaigning for Obama by commenting "I just told him that whenever he wanted to do it, I was ready," Clinton told a room full of reporters, following a news conference at his foundation's Manhattan headquarters about new agreements that will lower the price of malaria medication. "It's basically on their timetable. He's got a lot of things to do between now and the convention of which this is simply one. So, I'll do whatever I'm asked to do, whenever I can do it." Check out the full story by clicking here.


And Hillary is working hard for the State of New York!
She is working on making sure the new owners of Anheuser-Busch, InBev, won't be moving jobs away from New York factories. Read by clicking here.
Sphere: Related Content