Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gov. Richardson to help with Clinton campaign debt

Described this primary season as Judas by James Carville, Gov. Bill Richardson is helping with Hillary's debt by hosting two fundraisers in New Mexico. Hillary will be at both.

Carville commented to the New York Times back in April about Richardson "It was "an act of betrayal," said Carville. "Mr. Richardson’s endorsement came right around the anniversary of the day when Judas sold out for 30 pieces of silver, so I think the timing is appropriate, if ironic”.

MSNBC reports about the fundraisers on their website here:


I actually thought for a moment that I could hop on over to New Mexico for the fundraiser. But I am crazy busy and the convention is going to cost a great deal of money. No last minute travel for me!




Sphere: Related Content